This innovative ascender handle with integrated pulley can be used together with auto-blocking descender (e.g. SPARROW), for ideal placement on rope work. Much more effective and less clumsy than the traditional ascending handles with their additional connector; the working rope runs from the descender over the integrated pulley, thus reducing friction and facilitating the ascent.
- Cam opening lever usable with one hand, with a single downwards movement (patented);
- Wear-resistant steel blocking cam, with depressions to avoid the accumulation of dirt and mud and reduce force needed to slide device up the rope in difficult conditions (muddy, iced-up ropes);
- It has two additional attachment points, system to prevent cam inverting and secondary hole for connecting an etrier with a quick link.
- 189 x 93 mm.
- Working load up to 140kg.
- EN 567:2013 Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm
- EN 12841:2006-B Ø 10 ÷ 13 mm
- CE 0333