- Speleology. Used in combination with a ventral blocker (e.g. Chest Ascender+), it allows the ascent of the rope with MAO technique (Fig A).
- Work on rope. Used in combination with a self-braking descender (e.g. Sparrow), it allows the ascent of the working rope. Ideal for nailing and scaling cliffs (Fig B).
- ergonomic overmolded handle, for greater effectiveness of use in traction and greater wear resistance;
- cam opening lever that can be used with one hand and cam unlocking system that is activated with a single downward movement (patented);
- steel locking cam, produced with technology that implements its wear resistance. Equipped with teeth that preserves the wear of the rope, but is equally effective in locking and ascent on the same. It also has three quarries to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort necessary to slide the device high on the rope in any condition (muddied rope, frosted etc.);
- equipped with two hooking holes for various uses, an anti-tilting cam system and a secondary hole for connecting a quick mesh for the bracket.