Innovative double ascent handle developed for tree climbing.
- ergonomic overmolded handle, for greater effectiveness of use in traction and greater wear resistance;
- reinforced V-structure that ensures greater strength of the device;
- upper protective covers to prevent the accidental insertion of branches during the ascent;
- ergonomic non-slip handle wide and can also be used with gloves;
- designed for the ascent of trees on a double rope with a “footlock” technique or in combination with two foot blockers
- 100° angle between the two handles designed specifically to reduce arm fatigue: greater ergonomics, greater performance.