Product Information for Protector Forest 2.1 GTX Orange
- Upper Material
- Suede leather, hydrophobized, breathable, 2.8
- 3.0 thick
- Cut Protection
- Class 2 cut protection (24 m/sec).
- Conforming to EN ISO 17249:2013
- GORE TEX® Performance;
- waterproof and breathable. Abrasion
- proof lining fabric with fleece inner
- layer. Optimized climate comfort for all seasons.
- Plastic/fleece insole
- Moisture absorbent, anti torsion design for outstanding stability, reducing point pressure (from stones, etc)
Protective cap Anatomically designed, wide cushioned toe cap.
Foot bed Comfortable, impact absorbing and moisture wicking. Separate heel cup ensures
optimized cushioning and foot guidance.
Sole Sturdy VIBRAM rubber/PU sole with rugged profile and abrasion proof.
The lightweight PU cushioning guarantees excellent impact absorption and proper toe to heel movement.
The non marking outer sole is resistant to heat, fuel oil. Conforming to EN ISO 20345:2011.
HAIX® Climate System
The HAIX® Climate system uses the pumping movement, which permits air
circulation with every step, warm air is released, and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
HAIX® 2 Zone Lacing Two Zone Lacing System
enables a separate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area.
Anti-friction lacing elements, no side seams, study sole edge, with rubber toe and heel protection for
prolonged service life, surrounding rubber edge strip for stabilisation.