- Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0 mg/cm²/h), 2.5 – 2.7 mm thick
- Class 1 cut protection to 20 m/sec
- The foot bed Insole is anatomically formed, exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, and dries quickly
- Anatomically formed and well-padded protective toe cap
- MSL-System for increased impact absorption and isolation
- Haix® Climate-System permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes
- Flexible protective through-sole
- Gore-Tex® Climate comfort for all seasons, waterproof and breathable
- Foam/rubber, highly wear-resistant shell sole with a street/terrain tread, high temperature strength and good bending comfort. Ladder rung tread with pronounced heel front. Oil and gasoline resistance and non-marking characteristics.
- Lacing elements of high quality, reinforcement in the toe area, rubber toe cap
The Blue Mountain chainsaw boot from HAIX boasts excellent chainsaw protection, superb comfort and breathability, and fantastic slip resistance, for a boot that delivers all-day, all-terrain performance. KEVLAR chainsaw protective material provides Class 1 cut protection adhering to EN 17249:2004, helping to prevent injury from chainsaws operating at speeds of up to 20m/s. A 4-layer GORE-TEX laminate provides waterproof protection from the elements while also being highly breathable, contributing to the boot’s excellent climate comfort – which is also aided by the HAIX Climate System, circulating air with every step. An anatomically formed and well-padded protective toe cap prevents injury from falling objects, while the highly wear-resistant sole offers excellent grip as well as oil and gasoline resistance. Made from waterproof, hydrophobic leather, this is a durable but comfortable chainsaw boot that will offer long-lasting protection to your feet.
EN ISO 17249:2004 S3 HRO HI CI WR