Lightweight and easy to handle multifunctional device that can be used as:
- fall arrester (EN 353-2:2002 / EN 12841:2006-A);
- working line ascender (EN 12841:2006-B);
- lanyard regulator (EN 358:1999).
- sliding on the rope made easier by the shaped adjustment lever which is operated by the connector when pushed upwards during use;
- equipped with a two-position adjustment wheel (Rest/Go) for the setup of the mode of use: in the Go position the device is free to slide along the rope and stops in case of a fall; in the Rest position the device can be manually locked above the user minimizing the potential fall factor.
- EN 12841:2006-A/B – to be used with ropes EN 1891-A – 10.5 ≤ Ø ≤ 11 mm;
- EN 353-2:2002 / EN 358:1999 – to be used with the rope PATRON PLUS 11 – Ø 11 mm.