- 1 x Celox Rapid Haemostatic Z-Fold Gauze.
• The Z-fold gauze comes in 5ft lengthsand is as effective as other 12ft length products in filling a bleeding space.
• Celox Gauze Z-fold is as effective a haemostat as existing rolled gauze.
• The shorter length is easier to handle and reduces application time.
The fastest acting haemostatic gauze, saving over two minutes treatment time compared to others.
- Works with just 60 seconds cmpression
- Stops life-threatening bleeding – fast
- Rapid action reduces blood loss
- Stops hypothermic bleeding as found in severe traumatic injuries.
- As used by milatery forces across the world.
- 1 x Hemorrhage Control Bandage
- Innovative Combat & EMS (Emergency Medical Services) proven direct pressure bandage
- Trauma bandage & secondary dressing all in one
- Quick, easy and effective application; and self-application, even one-handed
- 1 x CAT Combat Application Tournique
- Since its combat introduction by the U.S. Army in 2005, the Combat ApplicationTourniquet® – a true one-handed tourniquet – has decreased the mortality rate due to extreme exsanguination by 85%.
- The U.S. Army Institute of Research deemed it to be 100% effective. Now, C•A•T Resources has developed the all-new C•A•T® GEN7.
- Following extensive field reviews, the C•A•T® GEN7 has been completely re-designed, making it the most effective Combat Application Tourniquet® to date.
- The new GEN7 is simpler to use thanks to a single application protocol, single buckle routing system and further improvements to its components and construction.